Please find below some information for visitors to NISS.
We are following guidelines under Stage 2 of the BC Back to School Provincial Plan.
Under Stage 2, visitor access will be prioritized to those supporting activities that benefit student learning and well-being. All visitors need to make an appointment to come into the school building, as the front door will be locked. To make an appointment, please call 250-956-3394.
- All visitors must complete a daily health check before entering. Do not enter if you are sick or feeling unwell
- Once you enter the school through the front door, it is required to fill out the date, time and your contact information on the sign-in sheet provided. By signing your name, you are indicating that you are healthy
- All visitors are required to wash their hands (at the sink or sanitize station provided)
- Follow signage about physical distancing, mask wearing and other safety measures
- Please phone in advance to book an appointment if you are needing to meet with a student or staff member
- Please check in with the office when you arrive
We look forward to having the students back in the building and providing the supports they need.