There is not a specific list of supplies for high school. However, there are several staple items that all students will need to start their school year.
Below are the recommendations from teachers. Teachers may recommend other items within the first week of school for their course.
- Two binders (3-inch rings) and a zipper enclosure if possible
- Lined paper, 3-hole punched paper and dividers (2 packages)
- Blue or Black pens
- HB pencils and erasers (3 packages of 10)
- Pencil sharpener
- Calculator (see your math teacher for description of requirements) Scientific calculator is not needed until Grade 10.
- Highlighters (2 colors)
- One pair of Scissors
- pencil crayons (1 package)
- markers (1 package)
- Glue Sticks (1 package)
- USB Stick (for saving work)